Volunteers Make a Difference!
Give an hour. Give hope. Change a life.
Become a partner in our mission to bring hope and healing to people affected by mental disorders and their families. Whether you can join us once a week, once a month or once a year, your help makes a difference. We couldn’t do our work without you!
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- Marketing and PR: Help get the word out about ASHA International
- Development/Fundraising: Help us bring hope and healing to people’s lives
- Grant Writing: Help us secure funding to scale and sustain our outreach
- Special Events: Help with event planning and management
- Photographer/Videographer: Help us capture the value of our work
- Social Media: Help us grow our global outreach and stay connected
- Professional Skills: Share your Health and Wellness expertise
- Board of Directors: Join ASHA International’s Board of Directors
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Gayathri Ramprasad at 971-340-7190 or simply complete the form below: