Share your story. Inspire hope. Ignite change.
Share your story about what impacted your mental health and how you have created a life of resilience & wellbeing. And, inspire others with the hope they need to recover and thrive.
Submit Your Story
Here are some prompts to help you share your story:
- Please tell us your name and what brings you joy.
- What is your mental health story?
- What was your turning point?
- What gave you hope?
- What are three things you do to cultivate resilience and wellbeing?
- What is your message of hope to people struggling with their mental health?
Need more help?
- Here is a template to help you draft your story.
Get creative. Send us your videos, essays, poems, and songs.
- YouTube link is the preferred format for video and music submissions. Please keep your video under 7 minutes. And, shoot your video in landscape format.
- Written pieces 750-1,000 words
- Include a 3-5 sentence bio along with a photo with your submission
Video Making Tips
- Upload video to YouTube
In order to upload your video, you must have a valid YOUTUBE ACCOUNT.
- Clear sound is crucial.
If no one can hear it, no one will watch it. Make sure to shoot in quiet environments and project your voice.
- Don’t backlight.
Make sure light is on your face and not behind it — i.e. don’t sit in front of a bright window.
- Tag your video.
Use tags to describe your video so that other people can find it — ex: “Anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, etc.”.
- Please don’t use our logo in your video.
Please note: we only accept previously unpublished work, with rare exceptions. We will review your submission and let you know when we post it on our website and social media platforms.