Hope you are doing well and coping with these uncertain times with love and compassion. Now more than ever, we need to have hope in the resilience within each of us to rise above these troubling times with courage and creativity. Together, we will overcome the coronavirus pandemic and the disruption it has caused in our lives and around the world. All of us at ASHA International are here for you and we hope you will stay connected and regularly check in to our social sites for helpful articles on self-care and social support. Together, we will rise through these trying times, stronger, kinder and more resilient.
- Cultural Sensitivity, Pregnancy, and Mental Health
- When the News Is Personal: Teens, Anxiety, and Depression
- Making Anxiety, Depression, and Self-Harm Past-Tense
- 2021 Grit & Grace Conference was an inspiring event!
- 2021 Celebration of Hope was a great success!
- The Let’s Talk Student Mental Health Conference was an inspiring event!
- We’re grateful
- My Story: Immigration Through COVID-19 – Yamini Rajan
- 2020 Celebration of Hope was a great success!
- 2020 Grit & Grace Conference was an inspiring event!