Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame hooper and Olympic gold medal winner Chamique Holdsclaw has dedicated her life to end the stigma of mental illness and be a voice for those who feel marginalized and voiceless. Watch Chamique’s inspiring story and share it with your family and friends.
- We’re grateful
- My Story: Immigration Through COVID-19 – Yamini Rajan
- 2020 Celebration of Hope was a great success!
- 2020 Grit & Grace Conference was an inspiring event!
- Mental Health For All – A Conversation with Dr. Vikram Patel
- Happy World Mental Health Day!
- Resilience is everyone’s birthright
- When I think of the word grit, I think of tenacity.
- Together we can learn how to best help those looking to find hope through us
- My story – surviving the loss of my beloved daughter Priya