“Sharing our stories without shame is a huge part of our journey to wellbeing” says writer, activist, attorney and award-winning author, Melody Moezzi. “We are not broken. We are brave. We are brilliant. We are beautiful. And, we are blessed.” Watch Melody’s inspiring story of how she is thriving despite her struggles with bipolar disorder.
- From Adversity to Advocacy: A Personal and Political Perspective on Navigating a Bipolar Life
- The Color of My Mind: Reflections of A Queer Latina Mental Health Activist
- Breaking Through: Beating the Odds Shot after Shot
- July is #BIPOCMentalHealthMonth.
- The Healing Power of Vulnerability
- Let’s Celebrate the Class of 2020!
- Finding silver lining during quarantine
- Give yourself a chance to experience your feelings. Feel them, acknowledge them, and then move on.
- Being okay with ‘just okay’ is so important!
- Hold On Pain Ends.