“Sharing our stories without shame is a huge part of our journey to wellbeing” says writer, activist, attorney and award-winning author, Melody Moezzi. “We are not broken. We are brave. We are brilliant. We are beautiful. And, we are blessed.” Watch Melody’s inspiring story of how she is thriving despite her struggles with bipolar disorder.
- 2021 Celebration of Hope was a great success!
- The Let’s Talk Student Mental Health Conference was an inspiring event!
- We’re grateful
- My Story: Immigration Through COVID-19 – Yamini Rajan
- 2020 Celebration of Hope was a great success!
- 2020 Grit & Grace Conference was an inspiring event!
- Mental Health For All – A Conversation with Dr. Vikram Patel
- Happy World Mental Health Day!
- Resilience is everyone’s birthright
- When I think of the word grit, I think of tenacity.