Our mental health matters. Women’s mental health matters. At AHSA our focus has always been on diverse storytelling. We know we find strength in one another. Our Grit and Grace Multicultural Women’s Mental Health Conference is free this year because we know how crucial it is everyone has access to this resource. Please, head to www.myasha.org/Grit&Grace to learn more about our powerful speakers this year and to sign up! We can’t wait to have you join us virtually.
- We’re grateful
- My Story: Immigration Through COVID-19 – Yamini Rajan
- 2020 Celebration of Hope was a great success!
- 2020 Grit & Grace Conference was an inspiring event!
- Mental Health For All – A Conversation with Dr. Vikram Patel
- Happy World Mental Health Day!
- Resilience is everyone’s birthright
- When I think of the word grit, I think of tenacity.
- Together we can learn how to best help those looking to find hope through us
- My story – surviving the loss of my beloved daughter Priya