Our mental health matters. Women’s mental health matters. At AHSA our focus has always been on diverse storytelling. We know we find strength in one another. Our Grit and Grace Multicultural Women’s Mental Health Conference is free this year because we know how crucial it is everyone has access to this resource. Please, head to www.myasha.org/Grit&Grace to learn more about our powerful speakers this year and to sign up! We can’t wait to have you join us virtually.
- Resilience is everyone’s birthright
- When I think of the word grit, I think of tenacity.
- Together we can learn how to best help those looking to find hope through us
- My story – surviving the loss of my beloved daughter Priya
- To Live or Die: Creating Compassion & Preventing Suicide
- Journal of an anxious soul
- Hope Lives. Shame Kills. And What About Reality?
- How to Keep Up With a Home Yoga Practice on a Budget When You’re Self-Isolating
- Race is a mental health issue; mental health is a race issue.
- Thanks to our generous sponsors!